- My research project
Geometry and Large N Limits in Quantum Hall States was recently approved by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
- My paper Lowest Landau level on a cone and zeta determinants appeared in the special issue Emergent talents of the Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical.
- Sign up for our Complex Geometry class in the Summer semester of 2017, which we teach together with Prof. G. Marinescu of Mathematical Institute. The course is devoted to the introduction to the topics in complex geometry of Riemann surfaces and holomorphic line bundles with an eye towards bosonisation formulas and mathematics of quantum Hall states on Riemann surfaces.
- Spring 2017: U. of Chicago (February 20-24), Northwestern U. (February 27-March 3), Courant Institute (March 6-9), Princeton (March 10-11), Geneva (May 2-4, July 17-21).
- With Maria Hermanns and George Marinescu we are running seminar series on Mathematical aspects of the Quantum Hall effect and related topics. Seminars take place in room 313 of the Mathematical Institute, on Tuesdays at 10:15.
- Spring 2016: Oxford (March 1-3), Weizmann (March 6-12), École Normale (March 20-24), Simons Center (April 18-22, May 16-June 16).
- Seminars in the Fall semester 2015: Saclay, October 12; IHES, October 13; Orsay October 14; Cambridge, November 18; Queen Mary, November 19.
- I will give a series of lectures on
Quantum Hall, Bergman kernel and Kähler metrics at the School on Geometry and Quantization in ICMAT, Madrid, September 7-11, 2015 (Here is the link for the lecture notes).
- There will be a Workshop on Geometric Aspects of the Quantum Hall Effect in Cologne, December 14-18, 2015.
- 2015 Max Delbrück Prize for junior researchers of the University of Cologne.
- With Robert Berman, Paul Wiegmann and Steve Zelditch we are running a program on Large N limit problems in Kähler Geometry, in the Simons Center for Geometry and Physics, from April 20 to June 19, 2015. As a part of the program, we organize the workshop Quantum Geometry, Stochastic Geometry, Random Geometry, you name it, June 15-19, 2015. Recorded talks from the Program on Large N limit problems in Kähler Geometry at SCGP are now available here, and from the Workshop on Random geometry -
- I will be in Jerusalem for the workshop on Non-Hermitean Random Matrices, and will also give a talk at Neve Shalom seminar on October 28, 2014.
- I will be visiting the University of Chicago and Northwestern University from February 4 to 14, 2014 and Simons Center for Geometry and Physics from April 13 to 25, 2014.
- I was awarded the Humboldt Fellowship for postdoctoral researchers. Two year position begins on November 1, 2013 at the Mathematical Institute of the University of Cologne.
- I will be visiting the International Institute of Physics, Brazil from August 15 to September 15, 2013.
- With Dmitry Jakobson and Steve Zelditch we are organizing Workshop on Manifolds of Metrics and Probabilistic Methods in Analysis and Geometry, at the Centre de recherches mathématiques, Montréal, July 2-6, 2012.