Sommer 2007 (the term Sommer 2008 can be found here)
This course will take place September 17 to 20, 2007. On each of the four days, there will be
- Lecture, 9am to 10.30am, room S2 04/213
- Exercise, 10.30am to 12am, room S2 06/025 and S2 05/103
This course mainly aims at Bachelor students and will provide an introduction to scientific writing (for instance of a Bachelor thesis), both concerning the technical aspects (using LaTeX, etc.) as well as concerning content (proper citation, etc.).
Please note that you will need to get an account in the computer pool of the physics faculty (PRP) to participate in the exercises (in case you do not have one), see http://prp0.prp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de/.
- F. Mittelbach and M. Goossens, The LaTeX Companion, 2nd Edition, Addison-Wesley (2004) [German translation: F. Mittelbach and M. Goossens, Der LaTeX-Begleiter, 2nd Edition, Pearson Studium (2005)]
- H. Kopka, LaTeX – Band 1: Einführung, 3rd Edition, Pearson Studium
(2005) [in German]
H. Kopka, LaTeX – Band 2, Pearson Studium (2005) [in German]
H. Kopka, LaTeX – Band 3: Erweiterungen, 2nd Edition, Pearson Studium (2005) [in German]
- H. Lamprecht, LaTeX 2ε – Eine Einführung, URL http://heiner-lamprecht.net/projekte/Handbuch.pdf